Sunday, June 7, 2020

Hardcore Romantic

Lockdown 2020 is pretty good for a person who like cute-romantic series. I end up watching The Middle and let me tell you, this series is hands-down awesome! 

The characters, a story of 5 and how the family is the most important relationship of all. Well... I have so much to say.. I will save this post with a date - June 8, 2020 - DLF phase 2 Gurgaon house. As nobody is reading my blog so I guess it kind of awesome to mark all the important dates. What say? 

Well.. yeah! The Middle - good watch if you love your family. Well...duh! Who doesn’t? 

Oh! BTW I will keep filling the blog with all the post dates so that When I read them after 5 years.. i have something to look back upon. 

Starting tomorrow... i’ll be writing down and making an entry of my past good things. 

No more in the middle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment